Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Plaster Master reserves the right to change and/or cancel advertised programming at any time. Bookings will be refunded in full in the case of cancellation by the organiser.
- Cancellations made more than 10 business days prior to the program will receive a full refund or full credit to be used on future class if using Creative Voucher
- Cancellations made 10 business days or less prior to the start of the workshop will receive no refund
- Students can be dropped off from 8:50am and picked up by 4:05pm unless prior arrangement. Outside these times may incur an additional fee.
- If someone picking up your child other than their parent or emergency contact listed on the registration form, Plaster Master must be informed prior to the event.
- For full day classes, children are recommended to pack, snacks, lunch and water bottle.
- If you have an existing medical condition, allergy or special needs that may affect your participation in a workshop, you should notify the Plaster Master staff at the time of enrolment.
- Plaster Master reserves the right to refuse admission to any participant who poses a disciplinary problem or disrupts other students in their learning.
- Parents retain ultimate responsibility for deciding whether their child is mature enough to partake in certain activities. Please do not book your child into a workshop you think they will struggle with.
- Students and parents are responsible for picking up any artworks if the artworks are not ready on the day of the class. Our policy is to store artwork for 2 weeks after the sms notification. Please pick up your artwork within this time frame. It is not guaranteed your artwork will still be at the studio 2 weeks after your notification.
- No responsibility will be taken for dirty clothes; however, all children will be provided with an apron/smock during the class.
- Photographs of your child and their artwork may be taken during class and may be used for Plaster Master’s promotional purposes.
- If you do not wish for your child to be photographed, please inform our staff before the commencement of your child’s first class.